Public place accident claims
If you get injured in a public place it’s important to know your rights, which are different in every State, where different rules and limitation periods apply for certain injuries.
Do you need Advise?
Public place accident claims can be complex and time consuming so in many cases it’s best to engage the right professionals with experience in public place accidents.
What is a Public Place accident?
Public place accidents can include any of the following:
- Land/tenant claims (occupiers’ liability)
- Accidents occurring at schools, parks or playgrounds
- Accidents occurring on footpaths or other public spaces
- Claims against schools
- Accidents occurring at fun parks, swimming pools, recreational facilities
- Claims against hotels and clubs
- Boat and jet-ski accidents
- Recreational accidents or sporting injuries suffered by participants of sporting activities
- Dog bites
- Slips and falls in supermarkets, shopping centres, retail centres, cinemas, hotels, car parks or other commercial premises